This aluminum W-Pan carport covers attaches to your homes wall or eave. Eight 3" x 3" aluminum post attach to the gutter / fascia.
Your patio cover kit includes the roof W-pans, fascia gutters for all 4 sides, pre-formed corners, fascia splices if needed, screws, sealant, drain scuppers, posts, top brackets with hardware. NOT included, floor anchors, flashing, special hardware peculiar to your job. Options; Down spout kits, beams.
- This is a pre-engineered system.
- The systems are designed to the 2000 -2003 International Building Codes and the Florida 2001 code.
- Standard engineering plans are available, custom engineering is available at an additional cost.
- The above quotations are based on live load ratings of 20# or 30# per square foot and wind ratings of 90 to 100 mph.
- Your front height should have a ¼” drop per foot of projection. (6" to 12" drop)
- The 10' aluminum posts, need to be cemented into the ground at least 2 feet.
- Optional 8' long post with bottom brackets are available on request, for attaching to decks or concrete patios at the same price as 10' post .
- The posts will attach under (to) gutter 4' from the end and 3' from the rear (drain) end. lining up about were the tires of your car tires will end up. That way when you open the car doors no post is in the way.
- Optional Down spout kits, Your carport kit comes with scuppers. You can use down spouts instead of scuppers to direct water away from the patio. Each kit contains every thing you need to install one down spout. Order two down spout kits if you want one on each side or the carport or if your cover is over 200 square feet.
- 20 & 30 lb./sq. ft. snow load rating , 100 MPH wind rating.
- Fascia gutters colors; White, Colonial blue, Colonial gray, Dark bronze, Ivory, Clay
- Pre-formed fascia corners
- Factory painted post.
- W-Pans white or ivory
- Beams available in white or dark bronze (Optional unless noted otherwise)
- 3” x 3” x 10’ .078 ga. Aluminum Posts available in white, ivory or dark bronze.
- (8’ post with brackets avilable on request)
- Covers can be can be cut down to the exact size you need.
- Order the larger size than the size you need and cut it down on site as you build it.
- Custom sizes available just let us know what you need and we will quote it.
- Attached walkways available by custom quote.
- All aluminum for a rust free long useful service life
NOTE: Spans on 10' and 12' wide carports are measured across the short distance as the Fascia/gutter is the support, on 18', 20' and 24' wide carpports, spans are measured as the distance between the suport beam spacing.
Orders normally take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered to your home or business. Technical help is available M-F, 10AM-5PM SST 1-888-814-7531
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: