A Flat Panel patio cover is ideal for the homeowner who wants a "finished flat ceiling" look to at a lower cost than an insulated cover. Plus, if you ever want to screen in your porch, the flat pan cover can easily accommodate a screen wall kit in the future! The Flat-Pan aluminum patio cover will attach to your home's wall or roof eave along the full width.
Patios covers add value to your home while providing needed shade and a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. A glass of iced tea out on the patio is a welcome break in the daily routine. You will find your back yard is used more often with the addition of a new patio cover. This style of patio cover maybe converted into a screen room later..
Your patio cover kit includes
- Free phone assistance from real installers
- Roof 8" flat pans,
- Fascia gutters for all 4 sides,
- 6-3/4" Back - Set Beam
- Pre-formed corners
- Fascia splices (if needed)
- Top brackets with hardware
- Screws, sealant, drain scuppers
- Touch up paint.
- Options; Down spout kits, fire place work-arounds
- NOT included - floor anchors, flashing, wall attachment hardware or any special hardware peculiar to your job.
Aluminum Patio Cover Details:
- This is a pre-engineered system.
- The systems are designed in compliance with the building codes of most states. Engineered drawings are available should they be needed to obtain a permit (additional costs may apply).
- Custom engineering is available at an additional cost.
- The above quotations are based on live load ratings of 20-25# per square foot for 8' projections, #20 for 10' projections and wind ratings of 90 to 100 mph. 30# loads are available using .040 thick panels at additional cost. Consider insulated roofs instead.
- Your front height should have a ¼” drop per foot of projection. (6" to 12" drop)
- The 10' aluminum posts, need to be cemented into the ground at least 2 feet. Optional 8' long post with bottom brackets are available for attaching to decks or concrete patios.
- Optional 8' long post with bottom brackets are available on request, for attaching to decks or concrete patios at the same price as 10' post .
- The posts will attach under (to) the front gutter. Space the post evenly along the front gutter of the cover. Keep the first post with in 1’ of the front corner, or follow the engineered drawings specifications.
- Optional Set back beam: A 6.75" aluminum "CEE" set back beam can be ordered to create a over hang on the front of your cover. The post then attach to the beam instead of to the gutter. This is a stronger installation and looks better. 18" over hangs look the best, you can make the over hang up to 32".
- Optional fireplace work around kit can be added to your cover kit. This kit includes 2 extra outside pre-formed corners, 2 pre- formed inside corners, 4' foot more gutter / Fascia and extra chalking. Use this when a fire place chimney has to be worked around.
- Optional Down spout kits, Your patio kit comes with scuppers. You can use down spouts instead of scuppers to direct water away from the patio. Each kit contains every thing you need to install one down spout. Order two down spout kits if you want one on each end or the cover or your cover is over 200 square feet.
- 20-25# lb./sq. ft. snow load rating, 100 MPH wind rating.
- Fascia gutters colors; White, Colonial blue, Colonial gray, Dark bronze, Ivory, Clay
- Pre-formed fascia corners
- Factory painted post.
- Flat-Pans white or ivory
- Beams available in white or dark bronze (Optional unless noted otherwise)
- 3” x 3” x 10’ .078 ga. Aluminum Posts available in white, ivory or dark bronze.
- (8’ post with brackets available on request)
- For free standing covers see carports.
- Covers can be can be cut down to the exact size you need.
- Order the larger size than the size you need and cut it down to size on site as you build it.
- Custom sizes available just let us know what you need and we will quote it.
- All aluminum for a rust free long useful service life
In non-snow regions, covers can span up to 14' in projection before a support beam is needed. Covers can project past a set back beam up to 36”
NOTE: To meet a 30#. snow load, and 100mph wind speed,
the panels maximum span is 8.3’ for .030 pans
and 10' for .040pans
3"x 3” square posts are needed a minimum of every 8' along the width of the cover.
(Spans are measured from the attaching point out to the support post or support beam.)
Orders normally take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered to your home or business. Technical help is available M-F, 10AM-5PM SST 1-888-814-7531
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: