Our aluminum W-Pan car port covers can be attached to your homes wall or eave.
Your patio cover kit includes the roof W-pans, fascia gutters for all 4 sides, pre-formed corners, screws, sealant, drain scuppers, posts, top brackets with hardware & touch up paint. NOT included, floor anchors, flashing, special hardware peculiar to your job. Options; Down spout kits.
- This is a pre-engineered system. Non snow areas only
- The systems are designed to the 2000 -2003 International Building Codes and the Florida 2001 code.
- Standard engineering plans are available, custom engineering is available at an additional cost.
- The above quotations are based on live load ratings of 10# to 30# per square foot and wind ratings of 70 to 100 mph.
- Your front height should have a ¼” drop per foot of projection. (6" to 12" drop)
- The 10' Steel posts, need to be cemented into the ground at least 2 feet.
- Optional 8' long post with bottom brackets are available on request, for attaching to decks or concrete patios at the same price as 10' post. When post are not in the ground the carport must be attached to a building on one side or end.
- Optional fireplace work around kit can be added to your cover kit. This kit includes 2 extra outside pre-formed corners, 2 pre- formed inside corners, 4' foot more gutter / Fascia and extra chalking. Use this when a fire place chimney has to be worked around.
- Optional Down spout kits, Your patio kit comes with scuppers. You can use down spouts instead of scuppers to direct water away from the patio. Each kit contains every thing you need to install one down spout. Order two down spout kits if you want one on each end or the cover or your cover is over 200 square feet.
- 10 lb./sq. ft. snow load rating, 70 MPH wind rating.
- Fascia gutters colors; White, Colonial blue, Colonial gray, Dark bronze, Ivory, Clay
- Pre-formed fascia corners
- Factory painted post.
- W-Pans white or ivory
- Beams available in white or dark bronze (Optional unless noted otherwise)
- 3” x 3” x 10’ Steel Posts in white, ivory or dark bronze.
- (8’ post with brackets available on request)
- Covers can be can be cut down to the exact size you need.
- Order the larger size than the size you need and cut it down to size on site as you build it.
- Custom sizes available just let us know what you need and we will quote it.
- All aluminum for a rust free long useful service life
In non-snow regions, covers can span up to 14' in projection before a support beam is needed. Covers can project past a set back beam up to 36”
Orders normally take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered to your home or business. Technical help is available M-F, 10AM-5PM SST 1-888-814-7531
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: