Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The Order Process: Your order will be processed the same or the following business day after it is received and any questions resolved. You should receive an email copy of your invoice with-in two to three business days. When you receive this, please review it and advise us immediately if there is any incorrect information. Review the shipping information below for estimated delivery times and Truck shipment instructions. Please E-mail our customer service department if you have any questions concerning your order.
Shipping Charges: All shipping charges or free shipping offers are limited to the contiguous United States. Additional shipping charges will apply to all other locations including any locations requiring shipment by boat or plane.
Free shipping does not apply to additional items ordered when shipped separately.
Shipping Time: We ship by parcel carriers whenever possible. Patio Covers, Carports and Arbors and Parts orders for same, are shipped via truck lines. Different products or brands ship from different warehouses in the U.S. and shipping times will vary depending on the items ordered. We always try to ship your complete order from the same warehouse, but sometimes this is not possible, and you may receive some items before others. Shipping times vary depending on the carrier.
Most home improvement kits are custom cut to your order including the stock sized units. Orders can take from three business days up to 14 days to ship plus travel time. Wherever possible we will estimate the time for you.
1. When your order reaches the freight dock in your city, the freight line will call you to arrange delivery
2. You must have someone home to accept delivery and assist the driver in unloading the truck. Most large, truck shipped items come with curbside delivery and they can be heavy and cumbersome. Please have enough manpower on hand to safely off-load your items.
Lift gate trucks are available at an additional charge should you chose to pay the fee. The driver is not required to assist you in unloading your merchandise, fortunately most drivers are helpful. Some covers are shipped crated to avoid damage that would delay your project, and it may be necessary to unpack the crate in order to unload.
The crates are large Free shipping offers are limited to curb side non-lift gate delivery. You are responsible for any other options the delivery company gives you.
3. Check the number of cartons against the number specified on the bill of lading. Make a written notation on the way-bill-of-laden (freight bill) if there are any missing cartons
4. Any carton that appears to be damaged in any way should be opened and inspected. If you suspect any damage, open the carton in front of the driver. Note any damage or damaged cartons just in case damage is discovered later.
5. If any carton appears to have been opened and resealed, it must be noted on the freight bill as possible shortage. Note any damage or shortage on the delivery sheet and the driver must sign the receipt with the notations before you sign it.
6. Open and inspect all cartons immediately after you receive your order. If there is any damaged items, save all cartons and packaging materials from the damaged item. All items must be inspected immediately we will not be able to file a freight claim and your items will not be covered under the shippers insurance. (Note; if you do not report damaged items with in 48 hours of receipt you assume liability.) We are not responsible for damages under our policies or warranty if we are not advised of the damages at the time you receive your order.
7. DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT! (With one exception) Refusing a shipment will only delay the re-order and freight claim by weeks and you will be responsible for any storage and/or delivery charges incurred by the refusal. IMPORTANT Shipments from the Mason Corporation are refused if damaged. This is Mason Corp. is the only manufacture with this refuse policy.
8. In the event of damage in shipping, KEEP THE DAMAGED ITEMS! Once the freight claim is filed the carrier may request an inspection of the damaged items and the packaging. After the claim is settled, the carrier may choose to pick up the damaged merchandise. We will inform you if the items are to be picked up or sent back to us. DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE ITEMS unless we advise you to do so. If the merchandise is not available for pick up, you will be charged for all damaged items in addition to the replacement items.
9. Contact us at 1 888 814 7531 if there are any damages or shortages. A freight claim will need to be filed.
Cancellations: You may cancel your order at no cost to you if the item has not been shipped to our warehouse or to you, or if production has not begun. Call our customer service department for a status on the order you wish to cancel and they will inform you of the status of your order and if there will be any charges for canceling the order. After an item has shipped or production has started, the item is then classified as a return and all applicable return policies will apply.
Returns: NOTE: In most cases home improvement orders are considered custom orders. All require the some customization or cutting of stock components parts and there for all orders contain parts that are not returnable.
We accept returns on non-custom items ( i.e.. any item which there are no options available - if you can choose the frame color, size, etc. then that item is not returnable). All returned items must be in re-sellable condition in its original packaging. You will be responsible for all actual shipping charges* both ways (not the shipping that was charged to you). To request return authorization, call our customer service department at 1 888 814 7531 or e-mail them at email@example.com for return authorization. If you have questions pertaining to our return policy or freight claim procedures, please contact us for specific information about the item you wish to purchase.