Screen Wall components Include: Extruded aluminum heavy duty materials to make a Screen Wall. Spacing between the 2" x 2" uprights can be up to 4' apart. The aluminum kick panel is .030 aluminum and can be up to 20" high.
- The extruded heavy duty screen wall framing is available in five colors: White, Bronze, Ivory, Sandstone, and Adobe.
- Spacing between the 2" x 2" screen uprights can be up to 4' apart. Devide the space up evenly for the best look.
- Screen Doors are available in White, Bronze or Ivory. Screen doors are available with hinges on the right or on the left when viewed from out side the room. Swing out doors only.
- Screen doors are heavy duty, have a 1 1/4" aluminum frame, come with the hardware, have five hinges, and are pre-hung.
- Fiberglass screen material keeps the pest out, improves the view and last for many years, plus it is easy to install or replace should the need arise.
- Optional down spout kits, Your screen room kit comes with one down spout kit. Each kit contains every thing you need to install one down spout. Order an additional down spout kits if you want one on each end or the cover or your cover is over 200 square feet.
*Screen walls should have at least a 1' roof overhang on all sides, to prevent to much rain from getting in the room and to protect the screen walls. Do not walk on the overhanging roof area. 18" makes the best looking overhang.
Orders normally take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered to your home or business. Technical help is available M-F, 10AM-5PM SST 1-888-814-7531
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: